2021 COASTER SURFER
With so much success surrounding the model in its first two seasons, Slingshot expanded the size range of the COASTER for 2021 to include a 4’4” and 4’8”. The mission with the COASTER from day 1 was to do just that - COAST. Anywhere, any time, any boat. Thanks to it’s skim-inspired design with a flat rocker line, the smaller sizes are extremely nimble for skim based maneuvers and larger styles make surfing smaller sized waves a breeze.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE COASTER
The faster rocker lines of this skim style design are a blast on all sized waves. With the smaller sizes excelling on skate based maneuvers and larger sizes re- fusing to quit on smaller waves.
1. Carbon Matrix Overlay for Strength and Style: Lengthwise carbon stringers, top and bottom, provide strength and stiffness, carbon rails along the tail help prevent cracking, heel dents and damage from hard landings.
2. Customizable Fin Configuration: The G10 Tri-fin setup can be run in a thruster, twin, or single fin configuration based on rider preferences.
3. Mild Nose Rocker: Just enough to keep you from pearling (nose diving) but not enough to slow down the board speed.
4. Fast Rocker Lines: The key to success when surfing small waves and being able to let go of the rope behind the boat.
5. Pin Tail Design: Traditional surfboard tail shape, easy to turn tight and carve aggressively on the wave, perfect for expert level carving on the face of the wave.
6. Double Concave Hull: The double concave hull helps create traction without sacrificing speed, and also helps the board rock effortlessly from rail to rail.
4’4” fits riders up to 175lbs
4’8” fits riders up to 200lbs
5’0” fits riders up to 225lbs
5’3” fits riders up to 250lbs
Package includes: Coaster Board, 3 X 2” (5.08 CM) G10 Tri-fin Set-up