Slingshot 4'2 WF-1 V3 w/ Hover Glide FSurf V3 Foil/Board Package - 2022
The WF-1 V3 is a top-of-the line wake-foil board for advanced and expert foilers. Built using the premium XR carbon-reinforced surf construction, the WF-1 V3 is the lightest wake-foil board Slingshot has ever produced. The board has also been streamlined down to a 4’2” length by 20-inch width, eliminating unnecessary material and swing weight, which maximizes the overall efficiency and performance of your foil setup.
- Adjustable Foil Track Mount
This allows you to slide your foil forward and aft on your board to fine tune how it feels and performs based on your size, ability and personal preference.
- Inline Footstrap Inserts
Simple inline inserts allow for the addition of half straps or full footstraps based on rider preference.
- Corduroy EVA
Super-soft EVA features a corduroy texture that provides tons of grip (and is as pleasing to your feet as it is to the eye).
- Premium XR Lightweight Construction
With premium features such as bamboo in the belly and carbon stringers, the XR Construction produces a more lively, lightweight, high-performance foil board.
The FSurf Foil is the perfect choice for experienced foilers looking for the perfect blend between performance, speed, and pumpability. The FSurf is part of Slingshot’s signature Hover Glide foil platform, built with an aluminum structure and outfitted with carbon wings, creating the perfect balance of performance and price. The FSurf foil comes with a 71cm mast – increasing the responsiveness of the foil and giving surfers a larger range from the foil to the board – ideal for getting more distance out of each “stroke” as surfers pump the foil to maneuver between waves or across flat water. The FSurf is outfitted with our ever popular Infinity 76 surf wing which has a large surface area to feed off smaller amounts of wave energy, support heavier riders (200 lbs +) with ease, and is also the most agile and maneuverable of the surf wings. The speed range of this foil is also extremely impressive – designed to takeoff early and hang in there at speeds of about 18 mph. This setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
This setup is stable and forgiving enough for entry-level foilers to learn with and is super agile and playful for more advanced freeriding as you progress.
- NEW Neoprene wing covers & Custom travel case
- NEW 71cm (28”) Aluminum Mast
- A complete setup fine-tuned for surf foiling success in a variety of conditions
- Tons of low-end lift, great for small, weak waves, rolling swell, beginners and pumping
- Shift fuselage lets you set your mast in different locations for different performance
- Pumps like crazy, great for linking waves and cruising around the flats
- Crossover setup for wake surf foiling
- Hover Glide is a modular system with a wide variety of add-on wings and components