Masterline-9.25-Optimized 2.0-Slide-Loop Slalom Mainline
Introducing the tournament ready Masterline-9.25-Optimized 2.0-Slide-Loop Slalom Mainline. This slalom-line features full color sections for easy line length identification and UV protected silver mainline for the most consistent performing, accurate slalom rope available today. After extensive testing by mainline's team of skiers and top coaches from around the globe everyone agrees this is the rope of the future.
In Mainline's constant pursuit of peak-performance they have re-engineered their finest tournament slalom line to be even better for today's modern slalomm technique, ski boots, speed control and slalom ski design. Masterline Optimized ropes are all produced in the USA. Masterline is the only ski rope manufacturer that weaves its own yarn domestically, producing consistency no other rope can match. Masterline ropes are then hand-braided on custom jigs to the strictest specifications. Masterline ropes are all measured for accuracy then stretched on their custom stretching jig to tighten up all the knots and set the yarn. Finally, each and every 2.0 Optimized Slalom Line is meticulously measured to guarantee world record accuracy.
- Constructed of our exclusive World Record Polypro MAX II rope which is braided in their factory in the USA
- Color coded sections correspond with line length codes
- Slide Loop construction from 18.25m to 10.25m
- Removable loops at 18.25m and 16m with single line construction for loops 14.25m through 10.25m and in-line braided loop construction for 9.75m, 9.5m and 9.25m
- Long mainline section to 9.75m is detachable from the rest of the rope
- Mini side loops that open larger to slip over the largest of pylons and then return to shape and securely hold the rope
- Large 15" loop at handle end of rope for easier handle attachment and removal
- Logo marking sleeves through 9.75m
- 60' Overall length with handle (18.25m)
- Shortenings through 9.25m
- Handmade in the USA