A board designed to provide ultra-smooth pop off the wake, with a stylishly smooth, mellow, and controlled ride on the water.
The RDX features quad molded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. Its Progressive 3-Stage Rocker gives you all the pop you are looking for, while the single to double concave center hull softens the landings for when you really send it!! Hop on this board and have your own Raph Derome Experience...
- Raph Derome Pro Model
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- Diamond Square Tail Shape
- DISC Hull Into Slight V | Quad V Tip Channels
- Molded-In Quad Fins with Removable Center Fin
- 3-Position M6 Insert Pack
- Optimized for LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
- Sizes: 130 | 134 | 138 | 142
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
||19.0 - 23.0
||60 - 130
||20.0 - 24.0
||90 - 170
||21.0 - 25.0
||130 - 190
||22.0 - 26.0
||160 - 210
LOW VOLUME BEVELED RAILS
The volume and configuration of rails facilitate control, maneuverablity, power, and speed. The low volume beveled rails give quick edge to edge transitions and more bite off the wake. The beveled design allows more freedom of maneuverability allowing less hangups
D-I-S-C HULL WITH SLIGHT V
The double concave inside a single concave is designed to be fast and “skatey” all over the water. It forces the water beneath the board to be dispersed in a way that allows effortless movements and easy transitions. The slight V gives the water that extra direction of flow for extra performance.
QUAD V TIP CHANNELS
The bottom of the board was designed to disperse water like a V aplitting the flow of water for a faster ride and release off the water.
The molded-in deep quad fins were designed with maximum hold but maintaining minimal drag.
Scan 6X OT Binding
Another brand new boot design for 2022, Liquid Force brings you the Scan 6X OT. The top Velcro "Power Strap" allows you to dial in the exact amount of support specific to your riding. Slightly softer than the Classic, the Scan is an excellent upgrade for riders looking for a boot to help them progress in their riding but still have some forgiveness as they dial in their bag of tricks.
- Wide Fit | Medium Flex Profile
- Top Cuff Stretch Zone and Velcro Power Strap
- Single Zone Lacing with Hex Lock
- 6X Chassis System
- Honeycomb Flex Floor Cushioning System
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System and 3D Contoured Impact EVA Liner Bottom
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Impact EVA Ergonomic Contoured Footbed with 2.5˚ Cant
- Comfort Integrated EVA Liner
- Universally Compatible with All Wakeboards Featuring 6" Inserts or LF Flextrack System
- Sizes: 4-6 (W5-7) | 5-9 (W6-9) | 9-12 | 12-15