Description: HO Carbon Omni Slalom Waterski - Womens
A resounding improvement on crossover skis, the OMNI is optimized for the skier who needs one ski to do everything. Developed for high versatility with added responsiveness, the Carbon OMNI marries high performance aggressive skiing with the efficiency essential for open water skiing. Its Carbon Construction provides tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. It’s also longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls. The Carbon Omni’s Flex-Frame provides increased torsional flex for the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the added speed & stability of a wideride ski. This allows the ski to twist creating tighter turns while added width provides the stable platform skiers need. The Omni was designed with a Hybrid Waist Width, halfway between those typically found in traditional skis and those in wideride skis. This provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds. Clean Edge Technology reduces drag 50% by allowing water to release cleanly off the bottom of the ski. This differs from conventional edges where water wraps around the bevel, up the sidewall and releases off the upper edge creating suction. The Clean Edge bevel-less tail offered in the Omni designs, Clean Edge 3.0, produces more acceleration with less skier input. In addition, we’ve enhanced stability by maintaining more bevel between the rear foot and fin. The result is a fast moving highly efficient ski with the handling required for tight line turns. The Omni also features a SpeedSkin base, fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact.
Key Features of HO Carbon Omni Slalom Waterski:
- Carbon Construction: More tip to tail stiffness for greater acceleration and enhanced performance and higher speeds. Longitudinally stiffer for the more aggressive skier who demands more horsepower and increased response in pursuit of throwing the biggest water walls
- Flex-Frame: Increased torsional flex provides the maneuverable feel of a traditional ski with the speed & stability of a wideride ski
- Hybrid Width: A waist width halfway between a traditional ski and a wideride ski provides for smooth instinctive turns at a wide range of speeds
- Clean Edge 3.0 Tail: The Clean Edge bevel-less tail produces less drag and more acceleration with less skier input.
- Continuous Rockerline: Instinctive turns with no paralleling
- Deep Concave: Added stability in turn balanced by low drag Clean Edge tail
- SpeedSkin Base: Fish-scale inspired advanced laminar textured ski base reduces ski drag and increases ski speed by breaking up water molecules during ski to water contact
- High quality drop-through aluminum fin and wing
ABOUT THE BOOTS:
For 2019 the best selling water ski boot of all time, the Animal, HO Sports added upgrades to improve on it's already proven design. The Animal boot now features a 100% natural rubber overlay, molded to the original Animal Overlay shape. This addition provides a snugger, more comfortable fit than ever before, while still keep the original feel. Heat moldable EVA tongue and heel, so you can get the perfect fit while out on the water.
Fits a women shoe size 7/8