HO Women's Hovercraft Slalom Water Ski 2020
The Hyperlite Hovercraft Slalom Water Ski is the latest addition to the Freeride family of skis. Much like the HO Freeride EVO, the Hovercraft has been designated with the entry level skier in mind. HO sees how the Freeride and Freeride EVO have made skiing easy for more people to enjoy, and wanted to widen the audience even more with this third generation Freeride design.
- Widetrack Frame - extra stable platform for easy deep water starts. The fuller ski outline means clear directional getups... less wobble & less spray in the face! More surface area also allows for smoother getups at slower speeds.
- Swallow Trail Tri-Fin For Surf Style Control - the swallow tail thruster facilitates great hold and traction wile its three fins enable pivotal turns from the tail, like a surfboard.
- Extra Stable Platform for Easy Deep Water Starts
- Flexbody Construction - great for learning and super fun for advanced!
65" Ski fits riders up to 150lbs
67" Ski fits riders 150-200lbs
69" Ski fits riders over 200lbs
Double Freemax Bindings
- New Lower 175mm Cuff Height - Low profilefor increased flexibility and comfort
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner - for a natural rubber feel
- Composite Textile Shell - reinforced in the Achilles spine and hell cup for improved durability, softened over the instep and cuff wings for a more secure fit
- 10mm Thick, Zero-Drop, Contoured Footbed - provides a solid platform for improved balance
- Dual Lace Zones
- Removable Footbed Anchoring System
Stance Sizes: 4-8, 7-11, 10-15