HO Wmn Fusion Freeride
This 3rd generation Freeride, the Freeride Fusion, allows for smooth carving and unrestricted creativity in chop. We've infused properties from high performance crossover skis into the best-selling Freeride ski program. It's clean edge tail and low drag designs specifically enhances the ski experience on variable speeds and water conditions. Ski behind virtually any watercraft with ease while ripping off fluid turns big or small. The wide platform makes it super stable and easy to progress on without sacrificing those smooth as butter edge to edge transitions.
- Freeride Width - More surface area of smoother getups at slower speeds
- Women's Specific Flex - 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
- Spoon Tip - More buoyant, easy-planing surface
- Hybrid Edge Design - Clean Edge Technology tail for efficiency and Traditional Beveled forebody for stability
- Asher Balance Fin - Reduced fin length for quick turn rotation combined with a new distribution of surface area for great cross course direction. Shaped by Will Asher.
- Switchblade Fin System - Leave the calipers at home. Take out the guesswork and never lose your fin settings! Just swap in a new blade shape and you're ready to experience new performance characteristics from your ski. The new settings are built into the blade. We've done the work for you.
- Direct Connect Or Traditional Boot Compatible
- Low Drag Design
- Updated For 2021
- New Lower 175mm Cuff Height - Low profilefor increased flexibility and comfort
- SBR Closed Cell Foam Liner - For a natural rubber feel
- Composit Textile Shell - Reinforced in the Achilles spine and heel cup for improved durability. Softened over the instep and cuff wings for a more secure fit.
- 10mm Thick, Zero-Drop, Contoured Footbed - provides a solid platform for improved balance
- Dual Lace Zones
- Removable Fottbed Achoring System