The Cyclone Wheel’s unique mesh design allows the wheel to act as a super soaker by cooling users as the wheel rotates. The Cyclone’s inner mesh helps with rotation, while the free-floating feature allows for ultimate spinning in a human-sized version of a mouse wheel. Use as a standalone item or integrate into any aquapark with Cyclone Enclosure.
Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Balance – Offers a challenging balance element to keep users on their toes.
- Splash – Mesh floor provides cooling and excitement.
- Teamwork – Makes the dream work! A unique opportunity for coordination.
- Max Weight – 800 lb. (363 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 10’ (3.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (250 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 1, or one Cyclone Enclosure.
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 2 each on 2 sides.
- Note – Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.