As the Boat comes back around you lay on your Ono and gaze to the horizon between sets. There's something about feeling a wave as opposed to seeing it. And there's something about ripping a big fat bottom turn with enough speed to slash the fins off the lip on the top side of the wave. The Ono delivers full-sized shred feel for the optimized waves on today's boats. For the 2022 Connelly added Skelecore to create a lighter and more responsive ride.
- Surf design
- 1 piece EPS foam stringer-less core
- 12k carbon 0°, +/- 45° Technora® fiber
- Tip to tail woven hybrid glass and carbon tape
- Ghost Grip with rear EVA pad
- Quad FCS II fins; 2-3.7", 2-2.1"
- Concave base with center channel
- Designed for: Advanced/Expert
|Size||4' 10"||5' 3"|
||2.70” / 0.30”
||2.90” / 0.30”
||≤ 200 lbs
||≥ 180 lbs